Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Photo


I decided that just maybe it was time to take a family picture. In all honesty I have not even taken professional pictures of Jaxen yet. Yes, I am a horrible mother! We haven't had a family picture taken since Ava was one. I can say that I have been busy but in reality I am just lazy. I was going to get a friend to take them last summer but then I decided that I would like Jaxen to be able to sit. Who knew he wouldn't be able to sit until he was almost 9 months old. Anyways, I wanted to get some done before Christmas. It was a little harder than I anticipated due to the cold weather and a hyper child. Ava seriouly would not hold still and when she did she didn't want to look at the camera. This photo here was the best out of the bunch and it was the FIRST one taken. There was some other cute ones but Kyle's head was either cut off or one of us wasn't looking. All in all it was worth it. At least now I have some pictures I can give to family.

2 comments:

  1. i think they are so cute! i love the clothes you picked out. you look so cute i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its darling! when we got ours done drew is freaking out in most of them and either me or brady is hanging on to his pants so he can't run away. kids are so fun. and thanks for the sympathy on my blog! haha

    ReplyDelete