Monday, January 4, 2010

I've never seen this...


I had to post this picture because I have never seen this before myself. Jaxen's two bottom teeth came in when he was 5 months. I expecting the top two to make their appearance next but that wasn't the case. The two beside the top two came in first, so strange. He is so cute when he smiles, it looks funny too. He finally started to army crawl a few weeks ago so now I have to actually watch him. He's there one minute and gone the next. He will be crawling in no time but walking is a different story.

4 comments:

  1. ha that is hilarious! he is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Josh's teeth came in the same way too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little girl was the same way she didnt get the middle two till about 2 weeks after, it sure looks funny but its cute!

    ReplyDelete