Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Show 2010


















Ava has been in Musical Theater since September, she loves it! Every Thursday she gets so excited to go to Mrs. Roach's to sing and dance. I was a little nervous in the beginning if she would behave and listen. I think she is better for other people to tell you the truth. This past Friday was her Christmas Show. Again, I was nervous to see how she would do. I honestly thought she would be too nervous to sing and dance on stage let alone say her line. She did amazing! She was a little timid at first but once she got going she did great. I was so proud, I got little butterflies in my stomach. I think this will be good for her, it will give her a chance to open up and be confident. I am glad I decided to put her and I am sure she is as well.



1 comment: