Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jaxen's 2!!!



Jaxen turned two on March 11, 2011. I honestly made it as layed back as possible. I usually buy the kids cakes but this year I decided not to. I just didn't feel like paying $50.00 for a cute cake that doesn't taste very good. You wouldn't believe it but this cake I made got iced 3 times. I iced it the first time and ruined it with seran wrap. My dad iced it again and wasn't satisfied so he did it again. I think it looks cute and it tasted better than any $50.00 dollar cake. We had the usual family over and I made sloppy joes. It was my first time and I used the slow cooker, very yummy. I surprise myself sometimes. We opened gifts and Jaxen got spoiled. My mom and dad got Jaxen a mini quad and he is so terrified of it. The first time we turned it on Jaxen ran to my Grandpa Turner and crawled in his lap. He still won't go near it. It was a good time had by all. I can't believe my little baby is two. I love you Jaxen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment