Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ava's 5th Birthday

We had a low key Birthday for Ava this year, I can't believe she is 5 already. I felt bad because all of her friends at school had "friend" birthdays but Ava only got a family one. She didn't seem to mind, she didn't even mention it at all. We had sloppy joes, which we ran out of and Kyle had to run uptown to get a pizza. My sister Alicia made Owl cupcakes that were so cute and tasted delicious. We were lucky enough to have my whole family there, Kerrie and Aydin lived in Raymond for about 6 months but are now back in Vancouver. My Aunt Renae and Nelson came for a little bit before Nelson went to a party of his own. And my Grandparents on both sides came as well. Ava had a blast like she always does, she is always in a good mood. If you feel like viewing some pics, they are on my facebook page. I will tell a secret, I am at work so I actually don't have any access to my pics. It's Sunday and my pod is slow, don't judge. I love my Ava to death, she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Sometimes she makes me want to scream and pull my hair out but I am glad she chose this family to join. I love you Ava Beth!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Ava! Do you have her registered in Kindergarten yet? Aubrey and Bella are both in the pm class. What are you planning on doing with Ava?

    ReplyDelete