Thursday, August 30, 2012

How does the baby get in the belly?

How does the baby get in the belly. That is what Ava asked me last night. Instantly my brain went crazy trying to decide what way I should take this. Then I remembered she was 5! I told her it was a little seed in the tummy that grew. Then she throws in, what makes it grow. I told her when a mommy and daddy are married and decide to have a baby, the love they have for each other makes the seed grow into a baby. Phew, she was satisfied with my answer. I thought I did pretty good myself.

6 comments:

  1. Love it!
    Was that your sneaky was to say that you're expecting???
    Details girl!
    Congrats to you and Kyle!
    (if NOT never mind. ha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Kyle and I are done having babies. Two is good for us!!!

      Delete
  2. Good answer! I'll have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit, i had a similar question come to mind... some sort of announcement? But good answer! You're a pro :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. KARLI:
    I came back to check on what the answer was!
    You just never know with this whole internet thingy - I hope Ava's liking kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete