Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ava's 6!!!




My dear little Ava turned 6 today. I am sad, she is growing up way too fast. Ava is one independent little girl. She likes it her way, I wonder where she got that from??? We had our family birthday get together like every year. We had it at my parents house this year. My dad made some chili and my mom got the cake that Ava picked out. The party was on Saturday and on Sunday I took Ava out for lunch. It was just the two of us and I know she loved it. It is Ava's actual birthday today which is Tuesday, Jan. 29/13. I work today so Kyle is going to take Ava out on a little daddy/daughter date. She is so excited for it and keeps asking if we are going to get a babysitter for Jaxen. I love my little girl and she makes me smile. Happy Birthday Ava Beth!!!

1 comment:

  1. holy cow she is 6?? that is crazy! Happy Birthday to Ava! she is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete