Friday, November 26, 2010

Lovely Snow



I have to admit that I don't care for snow. I don't like being cold, wearing coats or going outside in -30 weather. I sometimes wonder why I even live here. I guess it's just something you get used to and becomes part of your live. We were snowed in yesterday, literally. Kyle was able to get his truck out for work in the morning but there was a 4 ft drift in front of my garage. Kyle borrowed my dads snow blower last night and was outside for a good hour or so. Needless to say he made a pretty good pile of snow in front of our house. I always get good ideas that I should shovel the driveway. I think I am pretty strong and I could do it. I have come to the realization that I think I am stronger than I really am. Snow is heavy! I hurt my back and shoulders all the time. To get to the point, I was shovelling when Kyle got home from work today. I was doing pretty good. I had the kids and the dog out, we were having fun. Kyle heads right to the pile of snow and starts digging. He made a fort and I shovelled the drive way. The kids had a good time and so did my husband. Kyles always been a kid at heart. I love that man!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a good daddy! Looks like they had a blast! Living in a townhouse has it's benefits...we get our snow shovelled for us. Don't hurt yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is such a kid isn't he! But they do make the best Daddies! I bet the kids had a ball!

    ReplyDelete