Monday, January 31, 2011

Sick little man...


I hate it when my kids are sick. I hate everything that comes along with it. Fever, throw up, snotty faces. Jaxen woke up in the middle of the night a few nights ago. I changed his diaper and put him back to bed. In the morning I went to get him and he was white as a ghost. It was Ava's b-day and we were supposed to go into Lethbridge that day. I just forgot about it and we went about our day. On the way to Lethbridge he threw up all over the car/car seat. SICK!!! Throw up in the car seat is the worst, there is so many spots for it to go and it sinks. We got to Kyles parents and tossed him in the tub and cleansed his car seat the best we could. When we got home later that night he went straight to bed. Sunday he layed on the floor all day and didn't move. His temp got up to 38.5 so we kept up with the tylenol and advil. I guess if you alternate between the both of them it works better. Monday he still had a high fever so I thought a trip to the doctors office was due. It turns out he has some sort of throat/ear infection. We got some antibiotics so hopefully it will start working soon.

1 comment:

  1. poor little guy! Hope he's feeling better soon. Ty threw up in his car seat about a month ago. It is definitely the worst.

    ReplyDelete