Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jaxen's 3!!!!




Jaxen turned 3 on March 11, 2012. He picked out his very own cake and of course he had to have Mater! I always get our cakes for Edible Elegance and we are usually happy with our cakes. This year I was a tad bit disappointed. It was hilarious, Jaxen opened the cake box and the first thing he said was "where is the hook?" Yeah, where is the hook? The cake tasted delicious, it was red velvet with cream cheese filling. We had the usual group at the party, except Kerrie and Aydin moved back to Vancouver. I still can't believe my baby is three!!! I love my boy more than words can express. I love you Jaxen!!!

1 comment:

  1. holy cow I cannot believe he is 3 either!! crazy! ha ha that cake hardly looks like mater! not their best work for sure!

    ReplyDelete