Monday, July 27, 2009

A little bit of Ava

This little girl makes me laugh every day. She is so funny I can't even stand it. She also knows how to push every little button I have. But you think, how could you get mad at something so cute? Ava is now 2 1/2, time goes by way too fast. She is talking away and some things she says are just too much to handle. I often wonder where she comes up with some of the stuff. I have also learned that she listens more than I give her credit for. Kyle and I will be talking about something between the two of us and days later she will bring it up. We have to be careful of what we say because you never know when she will bring it up again. Her favorite peolpe have to be her Papa Max and Papa Buck. It's funny how little kids make up names for people.
Ava sure is a daddy's girl and has him wrapped around her little finger. What she says usually goes, for the most part. Who knew it was so hard raising these little angels. Ava sure gives me a challenge everyday. Some days I want to throw in the towel but how could I? I love my children to death and I would do anything for them.

2 comments:

  1. She is a spunky little thing! You've got to have some personality if Buck is one of your favorite people...lol! Love her! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin' cute! Your kids are just adorable Karli. I know what you mean about a challenging child. Claire is so full of personality, she really keeps me on my toes. It's crazy how much they pick up on. Motherhood has to be the best, yet most frustrating (at time) job ever.

    ReplyDelete