Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Too cute for words
I can never get her to smile with her eyes open

Ava was looking forward for Halloween so much. She was always asking if it was Halloween yet and if we could go trick or treating. When it came down to it they were way too sick to go trick or treating on Halloween night. They both had really bad colds and I didn't think it was fair for them to go out and get others just as sick. Instead we stayed at home in our jammies and watched Charlie Brown's Halloween special. I really just had to put them in their costumes so I could get some pictures. Ava was a cute Snow White or as she put's it "Princess". Jaxen was priceless in his skunk costume. In the end I don't think Ava cared too much, she got to eat all the left over candy.


2 comments:

  1. oooh so sad for sickies!! i think that happened a lot this year!! they look so "stinking" adorable!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't seen you guys for a while! Hope you're all better now. The kids look darling - I love Ava's smiles, and Jaxon looks like he can't move! ha! Beautiful kids Karli!
    Hopefully we'll see you this week!
    Wait, I lied. No preschool this week.
    How about the week after?!

    ReplyDelete