Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mr. McGoozers





Where did that name come from you ask? I don't know. I have called Jaxen that since he was a tiny baby. So that's that. Anyways, I love this little guy with all my heart. He's a little charmer and he lights up any room. His smile is to die for, it makes my heart melt. I have found that he has gotten a little left out. This post is dedicated to my Jaxen. He is now 18months and growing very quickly. He's running around like no other, getting into EVERYTHING. I found him under the sink actually eating dish soap. He is always one step ahead of me! Of course I have the child proof locks but I forget to lock them all the time. He still doesn't say very many words but he is getting better each day. You have to get him in the right mood if you want him to say something. Usually he just looks at you and laughs. He still doesn't say mommy, I know he can but he chooses not to. He says dada all the time and lights up when Kyle walks in the room, he loves his daddy. You may not understand him but I know what he is saying. He can say car, bubbles, baba, dada, attempts Ava, tractor, goodnight, go. That's all I can think of right now. He is obsessed with any kind of car/truck/tractor. He lights up and gets so exctied, it's so cute. He loves his big sister even though she beats him up everyday nonstop. Pretty soon he will be able to give it back. He used to lay down so easily but in the last week, everytime we lay him down he screams bloody murder for at least 5 min. I just leave him and he falls right asleep. Sounds mean but I don't want him to get used to us coming into his room. He truly is sweetheart and I love him so much. I think we are going to be buds when he gets older.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, there is something special about that little guy! We missed you guys at Grandma's today. Hope the kids pink eye clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete