Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My little Ballerina

All ready for class

Lets get going!!!
My little girl has officially started her first dance class. I remember when I was in tap and ballet, not really but some memories still exist. I remember the shuffle step and my little pink body suit with bears and a big teal bow. Anyways, I am not sure how I feel. I am happy for her but my heart aches because I know she is growing so quickly. She was so excited when I bought her leotard and pink tights. She dances around all day and can't seem to get enough. When we woke up this morning I was in the bathroom and she peaks her head in and asks "is it time for dance today". We got dressed and honestly I was so worried about her hair. I can't even do my so how do they expect me to do hers. With a little gel and tons of hairspray I think I did okay, it didn't even go fuzzy. Her little friend Kylie is in her class so I think it makes it a little more fun for her. I dropped her off and she ran off with a smile. I picked her up 45 minutes later and she was already showing my her butterflies, witches and fairies. I am not sure what those are but I am sure I will learn soon enough. I asked her if she liked and she said "it was alright". She makes me laugh. Kyle then asked if she wants to go back and she said "maybe next week". Funny girl!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how much she looks like you!
    Girls dance costumes are so cute. Glad she's loving it!

    ReplyDelete