Monday, November 5, 2012

Apgar 2012







We go to Apar every year. Usually we stay at either Whitefish KOA or West Glacier KOA but this year we decided to actually camp in Apgar. I like my hookups but Apar has none which makes it a tad bit more difficult. My dad was nice enough to let us borrow his generator so it wasn't too bad. Kyle's whole family goes as well so it's a pretty big party. It's nice to have his brother and sisters there seeing as we don't see them very often throughout the year. Kyle's parents went a day earlier than us so they could get a spot, it was a very nice spot. We went to the beach everyday and it was HOT! The water is freezing cold so it balances each other out. We went on some day hikes and went to Whitefish one day so we could go on the super slide. We have to drive to Whitefish each year just for the slide, it is so much fun and the kids love it. I love that we do this every year and the kids will remember it forever. I still have found memories of going here with my family as a child. I can't wait to go next year!!!

2 comments: