Sunday, November 4, 2012

St. Mary's camping trip 2012






We make our annual trip down to Kalispell every year. This year I was a little bit disappointed. We always go during July 4th but this year we weren't able to because Kyle's boss wouldn't give him the days off. We have been doing it since we got married almost 7 years ago. We decided since we were going to miss the fireworks anyways we mine as well try St. Mary's KOA. We had stayed there before but for only three nights. This time we booked it for 6 nights. It was fun but we were running out of things to do and ended up going over Logan's Pass three times. I don't believe that we will stay there again just because it is boring and also so close to Kalispell. We actually did a lot of hikes and Ava and Jaxen did so good. We only had one major melt down and that was from Ava. We stopped on the Pass to get some pics and we went next to a waterfall. Ava literally thought she was going to fall down the mountain. I couldn't calm her down but finally Kyle calmed her enough to stop crying. I guess the thought of falling down the mountain is quite terrifying. All in all it was a great trip and the kids are getting old enough where it's getting easier and more enjoyable for all of us. I love my family and am so glad I am able to do things like this with them each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment