Sunday, November 4, 2012

Monster Jam




My little man LOVES monster trucks. He watches them on TV and is captivated by them. I was checking out ticket master and low and behold Monster Jam was coming to Clagary. Jaxen was beyond excited. I thought about all of us going but I knew that it would be extra special if Jaxen and his Dad went together. Every day he would ask if it was time to go yet and when that day finally came he couldn't hold in the excitement. Jaxen was hoping to see US Airforce but he wasn't there but guess who was??? Grave Digger!!! Kyle bought Jaxen a few Grave digger toys and a flag. Jaxen still plays with them everyday. It was great seeing my little man so happy and excited. I am glad Kyle and Jaxen got to experience this together. Definately a memory they will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment