Monday, November 5, 2012

Kids in Motion


I didn't know what to do with my kids this year. Ava usually goes into Ballet but she didn't love it and I wasn't going to force her. Jaxen is getting old enough to start doing things but I didn't know what. I then heard about Kids in Motion and it interested me. Ava did it in Preschool as part of the school program but they cut it out this year. She said it was fun and she wanted to give it a go. It's a tad bit like gymnastics I suppose but not as hard core as WestWinds in Lethbridge which I liked. I decide to put Jaxen in as well. He is LOVING it! He is pretty good to I might add. I was worried but I always am with him. He either loves something or hates it and he loves this. They go every Friday and are having a blast so far. I am happy they found something they like to do and it doesn't feel like a chore each time we go. Yay for K.I.M!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment