Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012







This Halloween was FREEZING!!! We started the morning out at Parent Preschool. This class is each Wednesday and Jaxen and I go together. This Wednesday Ava had to come with us because her Kindergarten class didn't start until the afternoon due to the party. She enjoyed it even though she was the oldest kid there. After PPS we went home and had some lunch. I dropped Ava off at school came home to take Jaxen to Kyle. I ran back up to the school to meet my parents to watch Ava's Halloween Parade. She looked so cute in her Dorothy costume which she picked out all by herself. After school was done we sat around waiting to go out Trick or Treating. Kyle wasn't able to come out with us in the beginning because he was writing a test in Lethbridge. We meet up with Megan Court's family and headed out around 5:30. It was cold, so cold the kids had their snow suits on under their costumes. I couldn't even do Ava's zipper up on her dress. They didn't complain but I sure did, my hands were freezing. Megan was nice enough to give me a pair of gloves, she is always prepared! After about an hour of Trick or Treating Kyle made it home. He came out with us for about another 30 minutes and decided we were done. It was dark and it was cold. We parted our ways with the Courts and headed out to do some family houses. We got home around 8:00pm and let the kids at their candy for a bit. It was a great evening but a cold one!!!

1 comment: